Saturday, September 16, 2006
It pisses the shit out of me; when I'm not blogging and there seem to be a million things to blog about but when I'm online I get a blogger's block. Bleargh.
Samba camp was better than I imagined. Whoever thought I'd actually enjoy musical chairs and sneaking out of TP at like 1am roaming around with a girl who wears Devilishly Good on her silk boxers in search for a Kelab Dangdut and a 24-hour kedai runcit that sells us alcohols after midnight? But it was definitely memorable of course; despite the fact that it was only 1night. And sleeping with 13-14 other boys and girls in one tiny room was quite an experience. I turned to my left and caught a glimpse of Andikha's ass. Eww. =P
And I had a fantastic time with my dearest on Tuesday. :)) thanks baby.
Matin's growing bigger and bigger by the day. Shall upload his pic sometime soon.
Semestral Exams results are out. Disappointing as hell. Even my HAP didn't help me despite scoring near full marks for all quizzes. C+? Wtf.
So I'll be back in school; mugging for the 2nd wasted time for the Supp Paper.
This is as good as life can get.
Sense the sarcasm?
X O X O; 3:19 pm